 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 119
118  |  120
Subject:
2nd Piece Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 19:32:37 GMT

Since my first piece sale has gone by quickly, and I have divided up the
winnings, I have put together my 2nd piece sale.  All the pieces are
brand new, and the prices will be posted this friday to let everyone get
a fair shot at what is there.  If anyone wants to e-mail me before
friday saying that you are interested in a particular lot, that's fine.
People that e-mail me with interest in a particular lot, will be given
priority on purchasing that lot this friday.  At 12 P.M. EST I will
start selling to everyone else.  This is the first time I have tried
something of this sort, so please hang in there with me since I'm doing
it all by hand...  I do think that the first sale went smoothly though.

The URL to the page is http://members.xoom.com/verneer/

Thanks for checking it out!  And thank you to everyone who participated
in the first sale.  Your packages are ready to be mailed.

Pawel