 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11890
    Did BrickBay just crash ? —Ray Sanders
   I was cruising along checking some prices, when ... Boom! I started getting "Oops.asp" screens :( Is anyone else getting these also ? Ray Cosmic Toys (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Did BrickBay just crash ? —Ray Sanders
   (...) (replying to my own message) Now it seems to be back to normal. Odd, it was misbehaving for several minutes, then seems to have reset itself. Ray (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)