 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11887
Re: FS : 398 USS Constellation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:02:13 GMT

I want to thank all the Lugneteers who showed interest in this great set.

I just made the decision to put it in my Brickbay shop (price tag is $500).
Maybe this is too much, time will tell ; if it does not get sold in a
reasonable timeframe, I will lower the price again

Luc

I am selling a 398 USS Constellation. Set was never built. Al bricks are
like new. Stickers is still on the sheet. Ropes stille on the ... (how do
you call the piece of cardboard anyway).
With the poster, again like new.
The box has all the inlays, all looking like new.
Box itself is in a very good condition ; very minor shelfwear at the corners.
MISSING : the instructions.
Offer welcome at Luc_flanders@yahoo.com (check my feedback at
auctions.yahoo.com).