 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11882
  FT / FS: 6076 Dark Dragon's Den

I have a used 6076 available. First preference is to trade for sets on my wanted list: (URL) note this list is not inclusive, feel free to send my your set list. This set is not in my BrickBay store (yet), so if you want to purchase please email me. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)