 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11880
11879  |  11881
Subject:
FS - 4561 Railway Expressm MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 02:09:28 GMT

I am selling a new 4561 Railway Express. I can't be bothered listing this on
Ebay. I am selling it for
$100 USD + shipping (firm). Shipping will be from Burlington Ontario Canada.
Item available to US or Canada only. Sorry no International sales.

Feedback - check out my Ebay feedback here:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=dastolfo

Payment methods accepted - PayPal. International Postal Money Order or cash
in registered mail (your risk)

For Canadian buyers, I will accept CDN at the exchange rate listed at:

http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/en/exchform.htm

Thx,

Lugnet Member #992

Dave