 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11857
Re: 3313 Soccer Light Poles FS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 20:26:19 GMT

I forgot to mention that these are all priced at or below the average sale
price for each item.

Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess

I have just added 6 MISB copies of set 3313 Light Poles to my Brickbay • Store
at $18.00 each.  I have also parted out 18 copies for those looking for
particular parts from this set.  Key parts include:

trans-yellow 2x4 bricks with curved tops
light-gray 2x2x5 girders
black monorail supports
black pirate ship rigging
light-gray 10x10 octagonal plates with cut-out centers