 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11854
  WTT: New RCX brick + accs for 1349 Movie Maker

I have a new 1.5 RCX brick I would like to trade for a new 1349 Spielberg moviemaker set (any Mindstorm addicts in Canada? ;-)) I will also include the original software CD, tower and lead to get you started if you don't already have these. I also (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)