 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11830
11829  |  11831
Subject:
Last chance for a MISB LEGO 6989 Mega Core Magnetizer....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 16:41:13 GMT

Howdy y'all,
I still have a unopened Lego set 6989 (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6989).
The only problem is that the box has some damage on the bottom and a few
scratches all around. If you are interested please email me back with your
offer. I would be more than happy to supply you with pictures of the set.
Best regards,

--
Zlatko Unger
fusion@refraxion.com or ungerz@bellsouth.net