 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11823
11822  |  11824
Subject:
German Telekom Sets for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:15:44 GMT

Hi there!

I have the German Telekom Promo Sets (1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, all MISB) and
would like to trade them (any or all) for other sets. I'd be specially
interested in US-only or others hard-to-find-in-europe sets, e.g.

6582 Extreme-Team  Daredevil Flight Squad
6589 Extreme-Team  Radical Racer
2962 Res-Q         Life Guard Res-Q
5919 Adventurers   The valley of the kings
7186    Star Wars     Watto's Junk Yard

or older ones (of course *not* MISB, uesd & in good shape is fine)

2151 Roboforce     Robo Raider
2152 Roboforce     Robo Raptor
2153 Roboforce     Robo Stalker
2154 Roboforce     Robo Master

1787 Unitron       Crater Cruiser
1789 Unitron       Star Hawk II
1793 Unitron       Space Station Zenon

6954    Blacktron     Renegade
1968    Space         ?

... or other sets, preferably space. Need not be new; just propose what you
would like to trade.
Just drop me a line, and thanks for your interest.

-Norman