 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11813
  New parts at Markslegoland

Hi all, It's been a while since my last post. I just wanted to let you know that I have just posted a bunch of new parts. More parts are to come in the next few days, as I am parting out some sets. If you would like to order, please do so in the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)