 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11798
  Additions and Price Reductions at the Limerick Zone on BrickBay

(URL) 30 sets of original instructions that include Castle, Town, Space, and Technic. Prices reduced on many sets. Please note that I didn't do a blanket % reduction, but changed individual prices. Many parts available. Please feel free to send me (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)