 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11794
11793  |  11795
Subject:
Shop closed during move
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 00:07:04 GMT

My "Missing Brick" store will close from Thursday night for a week (maybe 2) or
so, I am moving to a new house (I will have a whole room dedicated to my
bricks!). For the orders still pending (or received by the time I close), I've
(or will) prepared them and they will be mailed out promptly when payment
arrives. I'll leave the password for my shop on my splash page, so people can
browse. At the end of July - beginnig of August, I will be finally listing my
large collection of sets. This includes 6+ big castle sets, 20 train sets (4.5,
12 and 9 V), 50+ town sets, 20+ pirate sets, and others (Star wars, western,
space) and also 15.000 bricks, many new. The sets are used, adults only, will
have their original instructions, and some also the box and/or sticker sheets.
For last minute deals, I've listed my train sets at a discount for the last 2
days before the closing, get you crocodile engine 4551 for way under $200, or
any of my other 10 sets currently listed (incl. 2 Club Cars). For all these
sets, FREE S&H in USA. Paul.

http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=owings