 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11784
  Re: 5571 Black Cat Big Rig for trade.

(...) I was hoping to buy it for $150. I am really short on cash but I would really want to get it if all the parts are there. Sorry if this is not the price you are looking for. (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 5571 Black Cat Big Rig for trade.

Dave, Sorry, but you're just NOT going to find it at that price unless you get REAL lucky. With them going for $300 on Ebay, people would be insane to sell it for $150 (that would be $150 less to spend on Lego!). (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 5571 Black Cat Big Rig for trade.

(...) Hmmm I've seen one go for less than $100 on eBay Germany a few months ago. Auction just didn't have the setnumber or the word LEGO in the listing. So be creative with your search keys when looking on eBay. That's how I usually get lucky too (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)