 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11744
  Re: Brickbay is (almost, but not quite) back

(...) It's not all the way back. Feedback & discussion are still down for the count. James (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay is (almost, but not quite) back

(...) Ditto here. I cannot get to my orders received to chage status because the feedback database is not accessable. BrickBay appears to be unstable today. Ray (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)