 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11707
11706  |  11708
Subject:
Looking to trade for 8880 and 8448
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:51:35 GMT

I am looking to trade for used versions of 8880 and 8448.  They must be
complete, in good condition and include instructions.  I have a bunch of
Technic sets to trade for them.  Here is a list of some of the sets I have
to trade.  I have many more sets to trade.  Please e-mail me and maybe we
can work out a deal.

Sets For Trade: (Only Some and all are MISB unless otherwise noted)

8001 - Technic Battle Droid
8002 - Technic Destroyer Droid
8213 - Technic Spy Runner
8216 - Technic Turbo 1
8229 - Technic Tread Trekker
8250 - Technic Search Sub
8277 - Technic Giant Model Set
8286 - Technic 3 in 1 Car
8414 - Technic Mountain Rambler
8425 - Technic Black Hawk
8437 - Technic Off Road Racer
8458 - Technic Silver Champion
8462 - Technic Tow Truck
8480 - Technic Space Shutttle
8735 - Technic Motor
8891 - Technic Building Book
9731 - Technic Vision Command
9736 - Technic Exploration Mars
9748 - Droid Development Kit
9749 - Droid Development Kit

Please e-mail me if you are interested in a straight purchase of one one of
these sets.

Thanks,

Glen