 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11697
    lightsabre blades (at brickfest) —Christopher Tracey
   Hi, I'm looking for 12 trans-red and 12 trans-lightblue lightsabre blades to complete a project that I would like to have at brickfest. If anyone is going to brickfest that has these parts for sale or trade, or would like to loan me these parts (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)