 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11683
11682  |  11684
Subject:
brickbay items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 22:29:06 GMT

My store is now open again (under a new name) and I have added parts from 6
copies of 1354  Dino Head Attack.   I also have a sealed 1298 advent
calendar, and 24 individual polybags from a 1298 if there are just certain
parts you wanted.  Most all of my prices are below average (according to
brickbay items sold).

D M Garcia
Pieces Parts
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=dmgarc