 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11680
11679  |  11681
Subject:
last day at DG's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:29:56 GMT

Hi all,
just to remeber that "DG's brand new sets"
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=dgripley ) will
remain open for another day (deadline: friday, july 6th) to finish to work
on the current business.
As a consequence of this, if you are planning to purchase something, please
hurry up.

On our shelves we have more than 50 rare sets in mint condition (Trains,
Technic, Fabuland, Town, Castle, Boats, Pirates, etc.), remember that on our
homepage ( www.geocities.com/dg_ripley ) are available large pictures about
every item listed.

We'll be back in october.

Thanks for looking ;-)