 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11673
  Inventory re-added in my Brickbay store

During last week I have re-added my Brickbay shop inventory, with thousands of previously unlisted new and old parts. Quite a wide selection of Lego parts is available - 7300 items in 1200 lots. Most parts are from Lego sets released between 1985 (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)