 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1165
  FS: Blue BURPS

I have 2 blue BURPs I don't need, and it doesn't make much sense to me to lump them into a lot with grey ones. Anyone interested in these? Make me an offer: if I get more than one I'll do a quickie mini auction. They are the larger size of BURP, (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)