 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11645
    More MISB Space and Castle sets for sale —John York
   Hi all, I've added some new sets to my brickbay store and lowered prices on most of my current MISB inventory. Once again, I will consider trades for other sealed space and castle sets, so just send me an email. I will also entertain lower offers (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)