 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11640
Re: Brickbay Back Door
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:19:00 GMT

It's our store and we don't believe this :-))) !

We hope it's not hackers or something ?

--
Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet # 595
Brickbay: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Dejan969

"eternal197" <cony1@home.com> wrote in message news:GFqKyr.61G@lugnet.com...

  Anyone that is currently trying to get into Brickbay buy typing
www.brickbay.com will be greeted by a Sorry message stating that the site • is
down.  DO NOT BELIEVE THIS!  Buy clicking on a link to a store in brickbay
one can gain access.  The following address will get you into NEED LEGO.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Dejan969

Just copy and paste into your address bar.
(This is not my store)