 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11637
11636  |  11638
Subject:
6991 Monorail for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 08:58:17 GMT

Im selling the last Lego that I have in stock and this is one of the sets.
The 6991 Unitron Monorail. It is in very good condition with all bricks and
minifigs accounted for. Some bricks are slightly dusty but all in very fine
condition. Box is in very good condition with only 2 small tears where the
sticky-tape has been on the sides. Instruction booklet also in very fine
condition. Price 120 USD. Buyer pays shipment (15 USD for the US or 10 USD
for Europe). I accept IMO, cash, checques or direct transfers.

The set can be seen at www.picturetrail.com   album: legodenmark

You can contact me via e-mail at dankirk@wanadoo.dk (I can also send a small
mpg file where you can see the set working). For reference I can inform you
that I have sold many Lego sets to Japan, Europe and the US via Yahoo
Auctions and have allways had "Excellent" in the ratings. You may find this
reference under the sellername "Luffecat".
Thank you.