 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11633
11632  |  11634
Subject:
More Brickmania Tavern Kits available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 15:24:02 GMT

I've just completed another 5 kits (batch #4!) of my Crossroads Tavern custom
kit and have posted them for sale on my site and my brickbay store.

Here is the direct order link for this item at my Brickbay store:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=brickmania&itemID=166650

Or else browse my site for more kit information:

http://www.brickmania.com/kits.html

In the next month I will be releasing the long awaited "Wild West" locomotive
kit as well as surprise castle and WW2 theme kits!

Thanks and take care!

Dan