 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11610
  Re: Lions Gate Models upcoming Factory kit - sneak preview pictures

(...) <snip> How about a modern Lego manufacturing assembly line? With tiny little boxes of Lego sets and conveyor belts and bins of ABS of all colors and all kinds of Lego making machinery! Wow - that would be great! You may have to compress the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Bob wrote in message ... (...) boxes (...) Wow, great idea! (why didn't I think of that...) I'll have to see what I can come up with along those lines. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)