 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11599
FS: asst MISB Castle, Town and other misc sets - prices reduced!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:38:02 GMT

I took at least $1 off every set, hopefully that gets at least one buyer to
step forward.  Minimum purchase is $10 to make Priority Mail a reasonable
shipping method.  I'll sell the whole lot for $150 delivered if anyone wants
to take them off my hands.

Original msg:

I have these for sale, first come first serve.  Shipping by Priority Mail to
US Buyers only.  Paypal payment must be received by June 28th.

2845 Indian Chief $2
2846 Indian Kayak $2

6816 Cyber Blaster (polybag) $2

2872 Witch's Fireplace $3
6105 Medieval Knights $11
6008 Royal King $5
6028 Treasure Guard (boxed 6029) $2
6031 Fright Force $6
6038 Wolfpack Renegades $19

1710 Snow Scooter (polybag) $3
1760 Racer (boxed 1762) $2
1815 Paradisa Lifeguard $11
1992 Dragsters $12 (box heavily damaged and partially opened)
2849 Gyrocopter $2
2883 Boat $2
2963 Extreme Racer $6
5398 Race Elements $5