 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11598
  Looking to buy: 3 x 3 x 2 white cones

Does anyone have 4 3 x 3 x 2 white cones? They only come in one set that I know of which is the bit Launch Command set with the launch pad and all, they are the thrust nozzles on the boosters for the shuttle. I know there are two for sale on (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)