 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11592
  FS: Sets from the 70's

I have added a few used sets from the 70's to my brickbay shop. A few of them are complete although none have instructions or boxes left: Complete items (no instructions/box): * 688 Tank Truck - in good condition. * 694 Transport Truck - with (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)