 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11546
Re: Trying to Contact Mark Harrison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:58:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Todd Kubo writes:
Mark Harrison,
I've tried to contact you for a few days...
I'm getting a repeat delivery failure notice...
Do you have a new email? please contact me

I sent 2 messages to Mark's address from 2 different accounts.  The first
one bounced, the second one didn't (at least I wasn't notified).  Hmmmm.  If
you didn't get my message as well, Mark, please contact me (contact me anyways).

-Rob.

XPost to loc.au for better coverage.