 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11543
    Parts from 112 copies of set #6013 Samuri Swordsman added to my Brickbay Store —Troy Cefaratti
   The subjet pretty much says it all, I added parts from 112 copies of set #6013, Samurai Swordsman from the Ninja theme to my Brickbay store. My store can be found at: (URL) include: Black Horses Blue Saddles Ninja Shoguns with Body Armour Samurai (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)