 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11535
  FS: More discontinued sets !!!

Hi all ! Since (unfortunately) Brickbay notifications doesn't work we'd like to let you know this way that we added some more sets to our shop recently (and there'll be much more soon) . Some highlights : 2148 Promo Truck, 6334 Wave Jump Racers, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)