 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11504
  Important announcement from BRICK Direct for International Legofans

Dear International Shoppers: BRICK Direct is pleased to announce new international shipping services. Our store now can ship orders to international customers more effectively. Consumers from all countries now can shop and checkout with our USPS (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)