 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11467
Re: FS: Scala and Belleville Stuff Cheap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 00:38:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Doucette writes:
Parts are pictured here:
http://www.doucettenet.com/temp/scalaforsale.jpg

OK, I screwed this up a little.  These parts are Belleville and I have 13 sets:

I have 6 each of:
Scala Child's Swimsuit
Scala Adult Swimsuit
Scala Child's Lifevest
Scala Adult Lifevest
Scale Sun Hat

BTW, the Belleville beach wear may fit Barbi type dolls (don't know from
experience ;-)

The rest of the parts were Scala and are all gone.

Cost is packing/postage rounded up to a whole $.  E-mail me directly if
you're interested.  PayPal preferred.  Thanks,

-Rob Doucette.
DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=robatworldnet