 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1146
1145  |  1147
Subject:
Interested in parts from set 6979?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 18:11:58 GMT

I just bought a 6979 Interstellar Star Fighter(?) for parts.  I only want to
micro motor and fiber-optic unit.
Anybody interested in other parts, or the rest of the set?
I do live in Canada, so shipping to the US or other countries may be too
expensive...
If there is enough interest, I could take pics and post them....

If any interest in trading, I am looking for a Technic Turntable, similar to
the one on the Pneumatic Crane Truck.

Dave