 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11400
11399  |  11401
Subject:
Huge Collection of Lego Forestmen, Castle, and Pirate - Very Rare!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 05:16:47 GMT

Greetings everyone,

I am currently rearranging and remodeling my basement which means my Lego
display has to come down!

Instead of tearing everything down and having to rebuild it I've decided to
get rid of all my display sets.

The sets consist of Pirate, Castle, Forestmen, Town, and Technic themes.
There are twenty-four (24) original sets and three (3) duplicate sets for a
total of twenty-seven (27) sets.

I have the sets listed below and was wondering if any Lego-Enthusiasts would
be interested in the whole lot.  Every set has instructions and boxes (the
instructions are in better shape than the boxes) and the sets are 95-100%
complete.

If you are interested, please take a look at what's available and e-mail me
an offer.  I am not looking to "give these away" but I am willing to accept
fair offers and am sure someone will come out very happy.

My e-mail addresses are:
karatekid4855@yahoo.com
srz2k@yahoo.com

Let me know if you are interested or need more information.

Best regards,

Steven

LIST

6059 - Knight's Stronghold