 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11397
    Old MISB Sealed sets for sale LOOK! —John York
   Hi guys! I want to make room for some new stuff, so I've decided to sell a bunch of my extra sets. All are brand new and never removed from box. All are also MISB unless otherwise noted. Please email me if interested. If my prices are too high, make (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Old MISB Sealed sets for sale LOOK! —John York
     Ok, thanks for all your interest, I'll be adding these sets to my brickbay store tonight. Email me soon if you'd like to work out a deal. John (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        OVER 58 MISB OLD SPACE SETS!!! —John York
   If anybody is just seeing this, I have moved the rest of my MISB sets PLUS the following to my brickbay store: (URL) email me if you'd like to work out a deal for multiple sets. Discounts will be available for those purchasing more than one set. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)