 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1138
  Re: Recycle truck hook (was Re: Older Dacta Community Vehicles IS still available at Kaplan

(...) [Sorry I'm coming in late on this one] There are two different elements involved, and they're in at least three sets, actually: 1x4 Spring Cage, Hinge Connect, 3M Qty Color Set U.S. Set Name Year Theme --- ----- ---- ---...--- ---- ---...--- 1 (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Recycle truck hook (was Re: Older Dacta Community Vehicles IS still available at Kaplan

O! I forgot about coastal cutter, and I even HAVE that set. It's used to pick up the boat, IIRC. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Recycle truck hook (was Re: Older Dacta Community Vehicles IS still available at Kaplan

Larry, Yup, I have two of those, it is a nice set. That part combination with the mini-boat is a real slick feature on that set. I used the second one for a Coastal Marine ADF G-200 vehicle, one of my own creations. I will have to get my webpage (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)