 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11356
11355  |  11357
Subject:
new sets on discount
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 02:49:19 GMT

There's a local store near me that has several newer sets at a pretty
good discount (IMO).  I'm willing to pick up any of these for anyone tha
might be interested.

name list sale
Ice Surfer http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6579   $5     $1.99
Cameraman http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1357      $2 $0.99
Stuntman Cat. http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1356  $4 $1.99
B-wing http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7180 $30 $17.99(?)
Super Sport http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3408 $30 $17.99(?)
Grip and Go Chall. http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6713 $30     $17.99
and some assorted duplo

I'm also interested in parts from the Studios Sets, the 6713, and the
Sport Coverage... so if anyone would like to me to part out these for
specific pieces- let me know.

-chris

? = 90% certain it's that price