 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11345
Re: FS Technic tow truck 8462
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 18:03:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Brenner writes:
I have one Technic Tow Truck 8462 to sell. The box has a crack in the back
from a poor moving job(I can send a picture of the back). It's only a crack
not a hole. Other than that small damage the set is sealed with all 773
parts and instructions. I'm asking for $105.00 plus shipping from a US buyer
only. If you have any questions please e-mail me. I also have a profile on
ebay as pal5906@aol.com if you want to check it out. First come first serve

Thanks
Mike

Sale has ended