 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11341
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:17:51 GMT

I have a bunch of the 2585s (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2585 -
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/2000/2585/) I'll be parting out (I mainly
want the brickster torso, and some of the small train wheels)...

Who would be interested in the train "superman", with both heads (regular
and with red mask over the eyes) and cape?  I'll probably want to
sell/trade off 10-20 of them.

Any idea on a value to place on them?  Somewhat high, since they are
somewhat unique, but HOW high?  They'd be great for people into comic
books, to build superheros.

Frank Filz wrote:

David Eaton wrote:
-Plastic Minifig Cape (1993)

Available more recently in the LEGO Loco set.