 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11337
11336  |  11338
Subject:
Blue Caboose - Shelf Railways for the Home (MA, NH)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:09:52 GMT

This was the best place I could find for this, it doesn't really fit in any of
the current Marketplace groups.

Announcing Blue Caboose Shelf Railways for the Home serving Eastern
Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire.

http://www.bluecaboose.com/

I have received such increadible response from people seeing my Shelf Railway
that I decided to start a small company to help people install their own Shelf
Railways on the weekends.  This is not something I expect to make very much (if
any) money doing.  It is more a pointer where I can send people asking about my
Shelf Railway where they can learn more and potentially hire me to help them
with theirs.

This is not something intended for the LEGO Community in General although I
would be happy to help someone from the community install one.  This is mostly
intended for those that want something unique for a play room or their childs
room.  I will also be offering custom trains for those that would like one, of
course I will point them towards LEGO trains as an option first (Hopefully a
Metroliner).

I would have liked to have announced this more broadly but I fear it would have
appeared to be a flog and since this isn't directly intended to be for the LEGO
Community I thought the better part of valor would be to announce this quietly.

Please let me know what you think,

Eric Kingsley

--
www.bluecaboose.com - Shelf Railways for the home