 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11335
11334  |  11336
Subject:
[Trade] 8480 Space Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:32:01 GMT

I guess let me start the long line of 'for trade' threads to follow, now
that the July special is out.  I've got a #8480 Space Shuttle, that I've
been sitting on debating if I want to build it, part it out, or trade it.
And now the time has come for the later.  Being a caslte person & a little
strapped for money, I'd like to offer it up in trade for 8 of the new
#10000 set.  If anyone is interested, please e-mail me.

Otherwise, I'm thinking it's time to increase the sale on my Brickbay
Store.  :)  (http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mhuffman)

Also, if the above set doesn't interest anyone, let me know what your want
lists are... I've got other things for trade as well.

--Mike.