 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11329
11328  |  11330
Subject:
Moving sale, trains, airport shuttle, club car more...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 00:56:22 GMT

Hi,

Picking up my Lego passion a few months ago, I opened a Brickbay store and just
joined LUGNET. I will soon move and want to "get rid" of some trains I have
double. In my brickbay store "Missing Brick" (my username is Owings), I have 3
Metroliners for sale (4558), a Clubcar (4547), a 7745 12 V train, a 4559 9 V
train and some more trains and train related stuff. Soon I will put more trians
on there, including teh Crocdile engine (9V). I also have lots of track,
although not all is listed, contact me for large quantities of 4.5 V or 12 V
track. I have put a discount on most, and hope to sell them before I have to
pack it all up and move. I will give discounts when multiple sets are bought.
All sets are in principle used, but most of them are used and build by adults
only, and only a few times. Some sets come with the box and instructions, not
all. Will trade for trains I don't have yet too. Oh, I have an AIRPORT SHUTTLE
for sale too.

Paul