 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11298
11297  |  11299
Subject:
Dan Siskind please contact me (was :Re: Castle parts added )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 18:14:35 GMT

Hi Dan,

I recently placed an order from your Brickbay store, and have yet to receive
email confirmation from Brickbay itself concerning the order. When I try to
send mail to your email address, it bounced back (all 4 times). Please
contact me to
finalize shipping, etc.

A. Mark Wilburn