 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11286
  Please help me out...

Howdy y'all, School is over and that means that its LEGO time! Anyway, I was wondering if anyone can help me finish my collection. I am missing 20 pieces to finish my collection. You can see the pieces at: (URL) I'm willing to do anything reasonable (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Please help me out...

(...) AHHHH Summer time...Have you checked www.brickbay.com for these parts? (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Please help me out...

Yeah I have... but it is a pain in the butt to find a seller that has all of them and does not charge allot for a simple piece. I have been looking on there for about 2 hrs and had very little luck. Bye, -- Zlatko Unger fusion@refraxion.com or (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)