 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11265
  A few choice Service Packs available at the Milton Train Works Brickbay store

The bulk of my UK shipment has come in and I have added a few service packs to my store. Here's the link to my store: (URL) you weren't able to order these from the UK when they were available, or didn't want to spend the high transaction costs for (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)