 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11263
Re: Instructions for 8412 needed !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 02:28:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dejan Pavlovic writes:
Hi all !

Does anyone have instructins for 8412 Night Hawk set ?

We'd be veary happy if oyu could scan'em and send 'em to us !

(we already checked Brickshelf)

Thanks !

Dejan & Nives

I sent them to Kevin a while ago, but I guess he's backlogged.  They're
about 11-12 meg - would you like me to mail them to you?

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective