 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11252
11251  |  11253
Subject:
6600 Highway Construction 3/$100
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 20:11:53 GMT

Anybody want 3 new 6600 Highway Construction sets for $100 + shipping? All
three boxes have shelf wear, but haven't been opened. One of the boxes has a
large tear in the front of the box, but everything appears to be there. I've
had these sets for several months now and really would like to get rid of them.

If interested, please email me. I'll ship anywhere as long as you pay the
shipping! :)

Thanks
John