 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11246
  Closing Shop at Brickbay...great deals to be found

I am hoping to close my Brickenplate shop for an indeterminate amount of time by the end of this week! In order to do this, I have added some complete sets to my Brickenplate Brickbay shop at low prices and reduced all remaining parts to 50% off. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)