 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1124
1123  |  1125
Subject:
Unopened discontinued sets for sale (Technic, Aquazone)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 18:34:48 GMT

   I have a few discontinued sealed sets available for sale.  If interested
in any of these contact me.  If there is a lot of interest in any or all of
these, I might have to hold a mini-auction.  E-mail jdiri14897@email.msn.com
with questions.  Here are the sets I have:

6190
Name: Shark's Crystal Cave - see details at:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6195

6195
Name: Neptune Discovery Lab - see details at:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6195

8425
Name: Black Hawk - see details at:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8425